2. Purpose of collecting personal data
BUSUP gathers personal data from the Users of the Application and Website (hereinafter the “Personal Data”) through various means, such as through the Registration Form for the Application and for the Website. Unless indicated otherwise, and without affecting the voluntary nature of the provision of Personal Data to BUSUP, failure to provide this Personal Data could affect the quality of the services rendered by BUSUP.
Users' Personal Data will be included in automated files belonging to BUSUP, which will be reported to the General Data Protection Register of the AEPD in accordance with article 39 of the PDPA. This Personal Data will be used solely for the purposes of maintaining appropriate relations with the Users; to give Users access to the service rendered by BUSUP, to provide, manage, operate, expand and improve the services and/or contents offered in the Application and the Website, as well as to adequately deal with any enquiry or request for information from the Users and, where applicable, in order to send information on BUSUP's services or activities that may be of interest to the Users. In virtue of Act 34/2002 of July 11 regarding Information Society and E-commerce Services, under no circumstances will BUSUP send users advertising and communications for sales purposes or any other communications of a commercial nature without receiving a request or obtaining their express consent beforehand.
3. Users' rights
Users may at any time exercise their rights of access, rectification, cancellation and opposition to their Personal Data being processed, by sending a request to the following e-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Similarly, if the User subsequently wishes to revoke the consent they have given to receive commercial information by e-mail or by any other similar or equivalent means, they may communicate this at any time by sending a request by e-mail to email@example.com.
A cookie is a file that is downloaded onto your computer when you access certain websites. Among other things, cookies let websites store and retrieve information on users' browsing habits or that of their computers and, depending on the information they contain and the way they use the computer, can be used to recognize users. The user's web browser memorizes cookies on the hard disk only during the current session, occupying a minimum amount of memory and without harming the computer. Cookies do not contain any kind of specific personal information and the majority of them are deleted from the hard disk upon ending the web browser's session (so-called session cookies).
The majority of web browsers accept cookies as standard and, regardless of the cookies, they allow or prevent temporary or memorized cookies in the security settings.
Without your express consent – by enabling cookies in your web browser – BUSUP will not link in the cookies the memorized data with your personal data provided when registering or making a purchase.
Below, the different types of cookies that BUSUP uses are defined:
- Technical Cookies: These cookies let users browse a website, platform or application and use the different options or services found, including, for example, controlling the traffic and communication of data, identifying the session, accessing restricted sections, remembering the items that make up an order, carrying out the purchasing process related to an order, registering or applying for participation in an event, using security elements during browsing, storing contents for the dissemination of video or sound, or sharing contents through social networks.
- Personalization Cookies: These cookies let users access the service with some general characteristics predefined depending on a series of criteria in the user terminal, such as language, web browser used to access the service, the regional settings of the service access point, etc.
- Analysis Cookies: These cookies, handled by us or by third parties, allow us to quantify the number of users and thus make statistical measurements and analyze the use that users make of the service. To do this, your browsing experience on our website is analyzed with the aim of improving our offering of products or services to you.
Third-party cookies: The Website and its Application may use services of third-party suppliers that collect information on BUSUP's behalf for statistical purposes regarding the User's use of the Website and its Application and for the provision of other services related to BUSUP's activity.
The User can allow, block or delete the cookies installed on their device by adjusting the options of the web browser installed in their computer, iPhone, Smartphone or any other suitable electronic device.
If you have any questions regarding this cookies policy, you can contact BUSUP at firstname.lastname@example.org
What is the effect of deactivating cookies? In order for Users to understand what effect deactivating cookies can have, the following examples are provided:
- You will not be able to share content from that website on Facebook, Twitter or any other social network.
- The Website will not be able to tailor the contents to your personal preferences.
- You will not be able to access the personal area of that website, such as My profile or My routes.
- Online stores: It will be impossible for you to make online purchases.
- It will not be possible to personalize your geographical preferences, such as time zone, currency or language.
- The Website will not be able to perform website analytics on visitors and traffic on the website, which will make it difficult for the website to be competitive.
- The Website will also not be able to know whether you are a human being or an automated application that publishes spam.
Can cookies be deleted? Yes. Not only can they be deleted but they can also be blocked, either generally or specifically for a particular domain. To delete a website's cookies, the User should go to the settings of their web browser and find the cookies associated with the domain in question and proceed to delete them.
Below we set out how to access a particular cookie of the web browser Google Chrome (it can vary depending on the version of the web browser):
- Access Settings or Preferences through the File menu or by clicking on the customization icon that appears in the top-right.
- Select the option ““Show advanced options””.
- Go to “Privacy, Content settings”.
- Select “All cookies and site data”.
- A list will appear with all the cookies, sorted by domain. To make it easier to find the cookies of a particular domain, enter the address in part or in full in the Search cookies field.
- After applying this filter, one or several lines will appear onscreen with the cookies of the requested website. Select the one(s) you wish to delete and click on the “X” to proceed to delete them.
To access the cookies settings of the web browser Internet Explorer (it can vary depending on the version of the web browser), follow these steps:
- Go to Tools, Internet Options.
- Click on Privacy.
- Move the slider to adjust the privacy to the level you wish.
To access the cookies settings of the web browser Firefox (it can vary depending on the version of the web browser), follow these steps:
- Go to Options or Preferences, depending on your operating system.
- Click on Privacy.
- In History choose Use a personalized setting for history..
- Now you will see the option Accept cookies, where you can activate it or deactivate it according to your preferences.
To access the cookie settings of the web browser Safari for OSX, follow these steps (they can vary depending on the version of the web browser):
- Go to Preferences, then Privacy.
- Here you will see the option Block cookies, where you can adjust the type of block you wish to apply.
PTo access the cookies settings of the web browser Safari for iOS, follow these steps (they can vary depending on the version of the web browser):
- Go to Settings, then Safari.
- Go to Privacy & Security, and you will see the option Block cookies where you can adjust the type of block you wish to apply.
To access the cookie settings of the web browser for Android devices, follow these steps (they can vary depending on the version of the web browser):
- Open the web browser and click on the Menú button, then Settings.
- Go to Security and Privacy, you will see the option Accept cookies where you can activate or deactivate the box.
To access the cookies settings of the web browser for Windows Phone devices, follow these steps (they can vary depending on the version of the web browser):
- Open Internet Explorer, then More, then Settings.
- Now you can activate or deactivate the box Allow cookies.
5. Minors under 14 years of age
The Application and the Website are intended exclusively for Users over 14 years of age, hence entry and use is restricted for people under 14 years old. Notwithstanding the above, BUSUP reserves the right to verify the actual age of any User in any way it considers appropriate.
If there is a suspicion that a User of the Application and of the Website is under 14 years of age, and that they have falsified the details required for access, BUSUP may deny this User access to the services offered.
6. Provision of services by third parties
The data collected will be stored applying the confidentiality and security measures that are legally established, and they will not be given to or shared with companies or entities unrelated to the company responsible for the Website. Nevertheless, BUSUP, as the company responsible for the file, may need to make the Personal Data or a portion of it available to third parties that render services, such as the operators of collective transport services that are going to carry out the transport service, other companies belonging to the business group to which BUSUP belongs, IT companies and payment suppliers, such as Stripe, Visa, MasterCard, Maestro, American Express, Union Pay, PayPal, which may be located in the European Economic Area or in other countries, some of which may not offer a level of protection equivalent to that which exists in the European Economic Area, for the purposes of the proper maintenance and operation of the Application and of the Website, as well as for managing the payments made by Users for the use of the service contracted through the Application. The Users expressly authorize their personal data to be transferred to these third parties that will be responsible for processing the data, for the aforementioned purposes.
BUSUP declares and guarantees that at all times it does its best to maintain the security and confidentiality of the Personal Data, continuously developing the security measures adopted to do so at all times, in accordance with any legal and technological developments. In particular, BUSUP guarantees that it has adopted the security measures required by Royal Decree 1720/2007 of December 21, which approves the Regulations of Personal Data Protection Act 15/1999 of December 13.
8. BUSUP's responsibilities
BUSUP will not be held responsible for the accuracy and truthfulness of the information or of the data entered by Users or third parties on the Website or in the Application and, therefore, neither will it be responsible for any decisions that are taken based on this information or any damages occurring for that reason.
9. Users' obligations
When browsing the Website, as well as when using the Application, the User undertakes to:
- a. Provide true details and, where applicable, keep them updated.
- b. Not use false identities or impersonate the identity of others.
- c. Safeguard access details and/or passwords, undertaking not to give them to others to be used and assuming any liability that may arise from them being used inappropriately.
BUSUP may refuse or restrict access to Users that do not respect these terms and conditions, without the need for prior notification.